MTH 208 Week 2 Quiz (New) (2 Sets)
This Tutorial was purchased 7 times & rated A+ by student like you.
This Tutorial contains following Attachments
- MTH 208 Week 2 Quiz Elliot.docx
- MTH 208 Week 2 Quiz Marlise.docx
MTH 208 Week 2 Quiz
1. Solve 6x+9=8
2. A clothing store offers a 10% discount on all purchases. What is the discount in dollars (before tax) for an item originally costing $ 16.00 dollars?
3. Select the expression that is equivalent to -7(x-3)
4. A taxi company charges passengers $2.40 for the first mile and $1.20 per mile for each additional mile .How much would the bill is for a 15 mile trip?
5. A team needs to save up at least $400 for new uniforms and currently has $210. They decide to hold a fundraiser where they can earn $7 in profits for each item sold. What inequality could be solved to determine the minimum number, n, of items to be sold?
6. The temperate on a summer day is 77° Fahrenheit. The formula to convert temperature to ° Celsius: °C = 5/9 (°F - 32°).what is the corresponding temperature in degrees Celsius
7. A family travels at an average rate of 41 miles per hour for a given road trip. How long will it take them to reach their destination 246 miles away?
8. Solve 1/3(5x-9) =7
9. Solve the inequality -1/7x-4 >-3
10. Solve the inequality 0.2(0.1x+0.5) <=-0.4
11. In the equation y=4x, if the value x is increased by 2, what is the effect on the value of y?
12. An airplane climbs at a rate of 66.8 feet per minute. It descends at twice the rate that it climbs. Assuming it descends at a constant rate, how many feet will the airplane descend in 30 minutes?
13. Which of the following equations has the same solution as the equation 2x +6=32
Write a reviewOrder Id
Order Id will be kept Confidential
Rating: A B C D F
Enter the code in the box below:
MTH 208 Week 4 Quiz Consider the following system of equations. y=4x-4 y-4x=9 what can ypu conclude about the system of equations? 1. Identify the solution(s) of the system of equations, if any. -2x-4..
MTH 208 Week 3 Quiz 1. Consider the following graph. What are the coordinates of point A? 2. Consider the following graph. What is the slope of Line A? 3. Consider the following graph. What is the y intercept of a line A? 4. A line passes through the points (-10 -4) an..
MTH 208 Week 2 Quiz 1. Solve 6x+9=8 2. A clothing store offers a 10% discount on all purchases. What is the discount in dollars (before tax) for an item originally costing $ 16.00 dollars? 3. Select the expression that is equivalent to -7(x-3) 4. A taxi comp..
MTH 208 Week 1 Quiz 1. Calculate the Sum of 1/7 and 1/5. 2. Calculate the product of 1/3 and ¼ 3. Select the expression that represents the statement “22 more than a number 4. Determine the value of 5(x+7)-3 when x=9. 5. Determine the value of x(8-x)+9 when x=-4 ..
MTH 208 Week 5 Final Exam This tutorial contains 3 sets of finals with different values 1. Calculate the sum of 1/7 and 1/3. 2. Calculate the product of 1/3 and 1/4. 3. &nb..