MTH 208 Week 1 Quiz (New) (2 Sets)
This Tutorial was purchased 4 times & rated A+ by student like you.
This Tutorial contains following Attachments
- MTH 208 Week 1 Quiz Elliot.docx
- MTH 208 Week 1 Quiz Marlise.docx
MTH 208 Week 1 Quiz
1. Calculate the Sum of 1/7 and 1/5.
2. Calculate the product of 1/3 and ¼
3. Select the expression that represents the statement “22 more than a number
4. Determine the value of 5(x+7)-3 when x=9.
5. Determine the value of x(8-x)+9 when x=-4
6. Select the expression that represents the statement “3 times a number”
7. There are 16 ounces in a pound. How many ounces in pounds?
8. In a given training week a swimmer completes 1/4 mile on day one, 2/5 on day two, and 3/7 on day three. How many total miles does the athlete swim in the given week?
9. Select the simplified expression for 8(x-6)-6(x-1)+9x
10. The temperature on one day in January for Phoenix, AZ, is 36 degrees Fahrenheit. On the same day in Barrow, AK, the temperature is -19 degrees Fahrenheit. What is the difference between these two temperatures?
11If the pattern shown in the table were continued, what number would appear in the box at the bottom of column B next to............
12. The objects on the scale below make it balance exactly. According to this scale, balances
13. If a>0 and b<0 then which of the following must be true
14. In a Certain Restaurant, a whole has been sliced in to 8 equal wedges. Only 2 slices of the pie remain. Three people would each like an equal portion from the remaining slices of pie. What fraction of the original pie should each person receive?
Write a reviewOrder Id
Order Id will be kept Confidential
Rating: A B C D F
Enter the code in the box below:
MTH 208 Week 4 Quiz Consider the following system of equations. y=4x-4 y-4x=9 what can ypu conclude about the system of equations? 1. Identify the solution(s) of the system of equations, if any. -2x-4..
MTH 208 Week 3 Quiz 1. Consider the following graph. What are the coordinates of point A? 2. Consider the following graph. What is the slope of Line A? 3. Consider the following graph. What is the y intercept of a line A? 4. A line passes through the points (-10 -4) an..
MTH 208 Week 2 Quiz 1. Solve 6x+9=8 2. A clothing store offers a 10% discount on all purchases. What is the discount in dollars (before tax) for an item originally costing $ 16.00 dollars? 3. Select the expression that is equivalent to -7(x-3) 4. A taxi comp..
MTH 208 Week 1 Quiz 1. Calculate the Sum of 1/7 and 1/5. 2. Calculate the product of 1/3 and ¼ 3. Select the expression that represents the statement “22 more than a number 4. Determine the value of 5(x+7)-3 when x=9. 5. Determine the value of x(8-x)+9 when x=-4 ..
MTH 208 Week 5 Final Exam This tutorial contains 3 sets of finals with different values 1. Calculate the sum of 1/7 and 1/3. 2. Calculate the product of 1/3 and 1/4. 3. &nb..